19 June 2008

Belated Addiction

So it's Friday rather than Tuesday, but here's another edition of "My Current Addictions":



The Bugle Podcast: This is the most hilarious 33-47 minutes of my week. Hosted by John Oliver (of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart) and Andy Zaltzman (who I've never heard of before, but is a comic genius), it's tagline is "An Audio Newspaper for a Visual World." The ascerbic British wit, combined with moments of pure innanity, produce a highly entertaining show that covers everything from American politics to British social mores. I cannot recommend this any higher.

1 comment:

Kenny R said...

Okay, this is really meant for your Babyblog, but I wasn't sure who all was reading and if they would get my humor, so... I'm hiding it here. Enjoy! :D

Geez, yo, y'all better not let Kate ride shotgun if you're gonna call your unborn child Biggie Smalls... And if it were twins, would y'all have called the second one Tupac, and would they have had gun fights in Kate's Uteris?